"nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride" - john f kennedy
Martha's Vineyard is the perfect place to hop on a bike and there is no better way to experience our island than from the seat of a two-wheeler! Cycle our 45 miles of blissfully car-free bike lanes, past rambling farmlands, lush forests, historic lighthouses, and rolling sand dunes. Meander through our six quaint villages filled with art galleries and unique shops. Bike to a different beach everyday. Bike to the farmers markets, the movies, or even dinner. Cycling also reduces auto traffic, preserves the environment, promotes fitness- and best of all, it's free. Bike rentals are included in your room rate.
We are serious about promoting biking on Martha's Vineyard and we will give you a $100 gift certificate to prove it.
- Leave your car on the mainland
- Bike the entire island of 100 kilometers in one day (that's 62 miles)
- Wear your helmet.
- Use a map my ride smartphone app to chart your progress
- Stay at least two nights with us.
And we will give you a $100 gift certificate for a future visit to use anytime.
* limit one gift certificate per room per visit